Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rewind to previous module

So I've completely skipped over the first module where we focused on skin, day/natural look, and evening/dramatic look.

Here are some of my subjects:

Jessie - first picture is the day look; second evening; third close-up on the evening eyes (eyeshadow made with mixing fushia with black and blue)

Jackie - first picture is without makeup; second is day look; third is evening look

Paula - First is without makeup under natural light; second is evening look under yellow light which is no good because it got dark by the time we finished and yellow light was all that was in the house so it took a lot away from the makeup; third is practice run for the final exam, trying to recreate the evening look under natural light. No lashes on the last one b/c I got a stomachache.

So I went to ask about my CD of photos but the photographer seemed to just have burnt double of my classmate's and didn't burn mine at all so now I need to wait for her respond. Darn it!! I want to see them!

BTW did anyone try Kozy Shack pudding before? It's delicious!

7 comments:

  1. Paula's eyes look good in the yellow light too. Lucky her for big eyes she can have eyeliner on her bottom waterline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far i've been able to put liner on everyone's waterline. does it not look good on u? we should test some stuff out

    ReplyDelete
  3. even the bottom one? for small eyes you need to use a light colored one or else the small eyes would look even smaller..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Kozy Shack pudding is good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, my out of date online resume on blogspot still works =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've seen black waterline on small eyes. they can look good if you're going for the sexy smouldering look. but yeah i've used white before too

    you can post your resume on blogspot?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, Blogspot was where I did my online resume. A lot of the links no longer work for my portfolio though =(

    ReplyDelete