Monday, August 31, 2009

A relatively productive week

The past week has been relatively productive. I managed to make 6 lessons for the grade 9/10's and hoping to do the same for the grade 11/12's by the end of this week. The constant nightmares of being unprepared have finally pushed me off my vacation mode. How could I relax with all those dreams?

Thought of the day:

Proverbs 26:4-5 says:
"Do not answer a food according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
Answer a man according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes."

Song of the week (click blog title to listen):
Addison Road - What Do I Know of Holy?

Yesterday was my bridal exam. I really hope that there is no mix-up with the names this time and I get my pictures on time. Originally, Ursula was supposed to be my model but a couple of days before the exam, she woke up with some allergic reaction/virus that caused little red spots (like little mosquito bites) all over her face and body. So, I called upon my good ol' reliable model who just so happens to be getting married in two years - Paula. Voila! Is that a bride or is that a bride?!


No comments:

Post a Comment