Saturday, October 16, 2010

40 Day Gratitude Challenge - Day 2

Today, I'm thankful for...
  1. Having a toilet available when I was suddenly attacked with a major stomachache after what I suspect as eating some old ham.
  2. The cool sensation of tiger balm rubbed on my belly.  It reminds me of childhood.
  3. Getting paid and being able to pay off my hefty visa bill.
  4. Having some Christian students (none of the ones I'm teaching this year) drop by after school and had a short but rather nice chit-chat on science and Christianity.
  5. The sunny weather which brightens up my mood, but chilly enough to keep groceries in the car rather than stuffing my refrigerator =)
  6. My sweet student who wrote Happy Birthday on a piece of wrapped gum when she found out it was Jason's birthday.
  7. My new computer - it's so much faster and the screen is so much brighter!
  8. Praise 106.5 - my radio station for the past three years where God uses music and sermons that speak to me.
  9. My bed - it's so comfortable *snuggle*
  10. The ability to snooze, hopefully dreamlessly, tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment