Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tessa's Contest


Above you see the "Thomas Paul Cotton Gauze Scarf in Swoop Aqua!  This scarf is 100% cotton, and has been beautifully hand-screened by the fabulous designer Thomas Paul."

How would I wear this scarf?  Since the scarf is light coloured and very intricate in design, I wouldn't want my outfit to take away from it at all.  And to be true to my own style, denim is a must.  So my outfit would compose of:
  • A simple, black, v-neck cotton shirt or sweater
  • A pair of plain gray or dark blue straight-leg jeans
  • Black (or aqua since I love colourful shoes and it matches with the scarf!) pumps
  • And perhaps a set of small silver dangly earrings
 This contest is open to Canada/U.S.  To visit Tessa's blog, click on this post title :)

No comments:

Post a Comment