Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pores No More!

I discovered a new product called Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner by Dr. Brandt. Saw it in a makeup store called Murale, which just opened in Oakridge Centre. It is said to rival Holt Refrew or Sephora. Some of the products that were there are $900 per jar and it's only sold in Murale in all of Canada. Quite impressive.

Anyways I've been looking for a solution to get rid of those nasty blackheads sitting on my nose. Continuous facials will probably help but I don't have the money for that. Cheap scrubs end up damaging the skin. Nose strips also damage the skin. I was introduced by an esthetician to Pores No More and I'm really attempted to try it. However, it's $50 a bottle so I'm just crossing my fingers that someone will get it for me for Christmas!

http://www.drbrandtskincare.com/p/pores-no-more/pores-no-more-vacuum-cleaner

3 comments:

  1. Super bored in TX! So I started browsing around Dummeow's site and realized you've got one too!

    I ended up looking up the reviews for Pores No More, cuz I look up EVERYthing on makeupalley.com, so if you wanted to see:
    http://makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=80293/Pores_No_More/Dr._Brandt/Treatments

    Hope you get all the goodies on your Christmas wishlist! Then you'd have to let us know if it works or not.

    Nose strips damage the skin??
    Oh wells.. I've been trying to use up my stash and wasn't planning to buy them ever again anyway cuz Ponds tests on animals =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boo that website requires me to register as a member?
    yeah i didn't end up getting that as my gift haha but i would have liked it
    yeah apparently nose strips rip off the top layers of skin which exposes it more to sun and other damaging things which will show when you age

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried it yet then? I wanna get rid of mine too!

    ReplyDelete